Warren Cass is one of those rare speakers that inspires, entertains and informs on the subject of influence.
An entrepreneur with 25 years of running his own businesses, he has experienced huge success and tasted the bitter pill of failure. All of these lessons and stories are shared when he speaks…. Always from the heart!
Warren is straight talking with a no nonsense presentation style. His passion for business shows, especially when he talks about relationships, influence & marketing.
All of his talks contains ‘real life’ examples so his audiences can relate to the ideas that he shares and wherever possible he gets them involved with the content.
At heart Warren is a geek, someone who loves to figure out why and how things work, he firmly believes we live in times of significant change, and to stay ahead of the curve, we need to understand the game.
Influence and influencers – it’s a word that gets batted around frequently these days particularly in relation to people with large amounts of follows on social media. Whilst the social media age has extended influence at the click of a mouse or tap of a touchscreen, influence is nothing new.
Warren takes apart what influence really means and delivers a blueprint in how to make yourself more influential in every aspect of your life. The digital audience age demographic covers more generations than it has ever done, and we delve into just how you can maximise your chances of influence in a time where there is so much competition and noise.
In this interview Warren and I discuss:
- What does influence mean?
- Why ‘influencers’ are so relevant to the digital age in which we live today
- How the reach of influence is wider today that it has ever been.
- The cross generational make-up of the digital audience in today’s world
- How Warrens upbringing developed and hones his awareness of influence from a young age
- The importance of relationship building and networking when it’s done correctly
- Why influence is intrinsically linked to the law of attraction
- The infectious nature of positivity
- Why ‘it’s not what you know it’s who knows you’, is more accurate than ‘it’s not what you know it’s who you know’
- The importance of your reputation and credibility by association
- What influence is not
- How our beliefs, influences and social conditioning influence how we see the world around us.
- How tailoring your approach to being human pays such dividends
- Some social media fails and successes
- The law of reciprocity and the curse of covert contracts
- Social conditioning, experience and building trust
- How to be the ‘go to’ person for introductions.
- Networking across the globe in the digital age
- The importance of social proofing, giving value and why video is so important.
- Developing congruency in all your interactions
- Why starting your own mastermind group or joining one could be the single most important thing you do this year.
Stuff we mentioned during our conversation
Warren Cass – Influence the Book
How you can link up with Warren