Brian and Janice Muldoon have been helping people get incredible life changing results in their personal and professional lives for the past 6 years and their company One Result has a proven track record for success. Their straightforward honest approach has earned them credibility in their industry and has allowed them to work with some incredible clients.
Janice and Brian genuinely care about the success of every person they work with and know first-hand the struggles that owning a business brings – having themselves been entrepreneurs for over 20 years. Their experience spans multiple sectors, combined with sales, marketing and coaching skills learned from many years of learning from the best of the best.
They are also Infusionsoft certified which means they are able to provide powerful solutions for small businesses such as web development, copywriting, marketing consultations and other professional services They know their stuff when it comes to engagement, automation and conversions.
Not only this but they are both directors of the Best You Legacy Club Belfast
The Best You Legacy Club is a place where like minded people, who are passionate about making a difference meet. A place to think, share ideas, find inspiration, and connect with colleagues that support you. People that can help you on your quest to enhancing your life and growing your career or business and making the world a better place.
This is a whole new take on business connections.
- We brainstorm
- We collaborate
- We inspire and motivate
- We help each other and support each other.
- We make connections and introductions.
- We are reconnecting in a disconnected world!
MOST importantly we will help YOU find your legacy
Janice and Brian want to help you reach your goals!
What I spoke to Brian and Janice about
- How a lot of people are so resistant to coaching and believe that they don’t need help either in their personal or home life.
- Why asking the right questions gives a lot of value in helping people through plateaus in their work and home life. The importance in knowing the strategies in order to move the needle for individuals.
- How sometimes the people involved in businesses are the biggest problem in holding back the businesses from thriving.
- Opening up the discussion allows individuals to identify shortcomings and missed opportunities.
- The stigma attached to investing in ourselves and people over material things and the misconception that bringing a coach in means that you can figure stuff yourself, rather than realizing that most prominent people are the best advised and coached people in the world.
- The importance of trust and accountability in a coaching relationship in enabling you to identify your values or goals, to bring the best out of some one that they haven’t yet realized or tapped into by themselves.
- The distinction between coaches and athletes and the misconception that coaches should be successful athletes before being successful coaches. How coaches get tremendous fulfilment from getting the best out of people.
- How long you will need to be receiving coaching and how customized this can be depending on the person.
- The importance of recognising character defects and the practical things that coaches can do to give clients strategies to overcome such defects and behaviours.
- How opening up the conversation around patterns of past behaviour gives clients insight and positive change for big results.
- Recognising that something that worked in the past, no longer works for us now.
- Why Brian and Janice spend quite some time in working out where clients are at in that specific moment in time and how to bring things to the surface.
- The skilful art of asking questions and understanding, to ascertain the root of where a client is, and where they want to go.
- How there are so many different situations that you can face in business, and why empathy from someone who has been in your position is important.
- The importance of ownership and balancing pressure vs fulfilment in successful businesses.
- Why you are looking to move clients towards accountability on their own terms.
- Time management, delegation and automating tasks together with mapping out the week to lessen the peaks and troughs of business.
- How to go beyond what you are capable of doing right now to move onto the next level.
- The practical issue of burnout, overwhelm, stress and anxiety for people in 2019. The false emergency culture, turning off notifications.
- Time blocking and making sure you turn your phone off for focus tasks.
- Why the human element has been lost in the amount of automation taking place.
- The loneliness of being in business and why coaches and masterminds are a great way to be around people to share experiences, ups and downs.
- When we understand we are humans doing good things, owners and employees can work well together.
- The challenge of business owners taking their hands off the business and allowing their staff to take ownership of parts of the business.
- Why you need to be courageous in going after the things in life you want and trying your best and how so many people put off the things they are going to do.
- The sacrifices you need to make in life to get the things you want.
How you can get in touch with Brian and Janice (and continue the conversation around coaching):
Instagram: (Janice) https://www.instagram.com/janice.muldoon/
Best You Legacy Club Belfast https://thebestyoulegacyclub.com/events/the-best-you-legacy-club-belfast
Stuff we mentioned when we spoke:
Eckhart Tolle: https://www.eckharttolle.com/
Gary Vaynerchuk: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Vaynerchuk
John Lee Dumas https://www.eofire.com/